Detailed Product Description
Pesticide/ Abamectin EC
1. Common name: Abamectin EC
Formulations: 1.8% 2.0% 3.6% 4.5% 5.0%
2. Formula and Molecular weight: B1a C48H72O14=872.1
3. Origin: It is liquid fermentation product of streptomyces avermitilis and is a mixture of avermectin B1a and B1b.
4. Description: This is a kind of insecticide and acaricide under antibiotics catergory with direct contact and stomach toxicity effect , as well with a little fumigation effect.
5. Application: Used to control insects and mite pests of citrus, pears, and other crops, as well as used by homeowners for controlling fire ants. Effective to varies kind of pests, hardly to develop resistance and there is no cross resistance.
Registered on crops
Red spider mite
6. Toxicity : Toxicity to humans, including carcinogenicity, reproductive and developmental toxicity, neurotoxicity, and acute toxicity.
7. Packing: EC 200L DRUM
8. Storage and transportation: Away of flame during storage and transportation. Store at places with good air circulation, not exposed to sun , dry and keep away the reach of children. Do not store or transport together with food, feed, drinks. Handle with care for those containers after being used.